I am the author of eleven published books:
- Spiritual Travelers: Life’s Journey From The Past To The Present For The Future
- Spiritual Messages: From A Bottle
- Spiritual Journey: Life’s Eternal Blessings
- Spiritual Inspirations: Sacred Words Of Wisdom
- Spiritual Songs: Letters From My Chest
- Spiritual Ark: The Enchanted Journey Of Timeless Quotations
- Spiritual Lighthouse: The Dream Diaries of Ann Marie Ruby
- Spiritual Songs II: Blessings From A Sacred Soul
- The World Hate Crisis: Through The Eyes Of A Dream Psychic.
- Eternal Truth: The Tunnel Of Life
- The Netherlands: Land Of My Dreams
As a blogger, I write all about spirituality, inspiration, lifestyle, travel, news events, amongst many other topics.
I have also collaborated with various brands including film companies, companies selling and/or launching new products, public figures, entrepreneurs, etc. My blog has won multiple blogger nominated awards, been named as one of the top 75 spiritual blogs of 2018 and 2019, as well as being a 2019 UK Blog Award nominee. I have been featured on various blogs and sites, as well as BEYOUROWN.
I am from Seattle, Washington where I am currently based. However, I have an international audience mostly coming from the US, UK, Canada, and the Netherlands.
I am an unknown single spiritually awakened woman who lived the struggles, overcame the obstacles, as I have endured the pain and joy of life as they landed upon my door.
Additionally, I believe in spirituality, soul families, reincarnation, and dreams. I love all humans as all humans are but the creation of The Creator.
Many ask why I prefer not sharing pictures of myself. I like to be the unknown face to whom all can relate. I want you to see your face in the mirror when you search for me, not mine. For if it is my face in the mirror, then my friend you see a stranger. The unknown face is there so you see only yourself, your struggles, your achievements as you cross the journey of life. I want to be the face of a white, black, and brown, as well as the love we are always searching eternally for. Wanting to represent all people is a part of my humanitarian journey, for which I have published The World Hate Crisis: Through The Eyes Of A Dream Psychic.
Want to ask me a question, work on a blog collaboration, or just send me a message? Visit my contact page!
If this world would have allowed, I would have distributed my books to you with my own hands as a gift from a friend. You have my name and know I will always be there for anyone who seeks me. Be in peace as you spread peace.
Blessings from Seattle,