Thank you Carrelle for this nomination! I am honored for your kindness. My blessings be with you. I appreciate awards like these which represent bloggers supporting bloggers! Check out Carrelle’s post right here!
RULES FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and link to their blog.
2. Write a blog post on your website showing the award.
3. Describe the story of why you started your blog.
4. Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
5. Nominate 15 more bloggers.
6. Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them.
THE STORY OF WHY I STARTED MY BLOG
As an author, I knew through the pages of my books, my words would be with all sacred souls seeking my words of wisdom. I started my blog, so my words could be within all homes across this globe. Throughout this world, my words could travel wherever or whenever a soul is but seeking my words of comfort. As an author, I have received various questions from all over the world. Through my blog, I am there for all whom need just a friend. I share my journey through life as a firsthand witness. I know through this path, I am there for all whom knock, seek, and ask without hesitation. We share each other’s journey through life, for the wellbeing of all humans. I am a human with humanity searching for the wellbeing of all humans, throughout this world.
MY ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
As a blogger, you too could be there for anyone across this globe. Words are there to comfort the soul. Comfort your own soul and then be there for anyone who might need your words of comfort on this night.
Write from your inner soul. Do not worry about what the others but think, or the criticism. The definition of wisdom from your complete self is but your inner thoughts put out honestly and completely.
Always know you must stand up for yourself first, then all others around you. Even if no one else is standing up for the right reasons or the right path, you still could through your words of wisdom. Life is a lesson learned, we all learn and leave behind our learned lessons for all to share. Be completely honest and be positive, be there for yourself first then all whom but seek your words.
MY 15 NOMINEES: all people whom have been extremely friendly with me in the blogging community on Twitter. Let’s grow in union!
These are their Twitter usernames and websites!
1. @yneedthis // http://www.yneedthis.com/
2. @LivingOnRoots // https://livingonroots.com/
3. @Sakshi_298 // https://nchantingwhispers.com/
4. @ahoodlife // https://ahoodlife.com/
5. @TravelerSincere // https://sinceretraveler.com/
6. @shananigans_5 // https://mindfullivingwithshannon.wordpress.com/
7. @Lizanne_style // https://lizanne-style.co.uk/
8. @herblogbox // https://herblogbox.com/
9. @this_is_zenobia // http://entangledwords.in/
10. @beck_boho // https://bohoandbeck.com/
11. @NehaTanji // https://lifeandtravel.site/
12. @OfficialBrit // https://brittanyabraham.com
13. @imayogagirl2 // https://imayogagirl.com/
14. @joyfultinylife // https://joyfultinyliving.com/
15. @motherhoodten // https://www.motherhoodtenminutesatatime.com/