Thank you Teri for for this Versatile Blogger Award nomination, you can read her blog post right here!
This nomination is from another fellow blogger and for this sacred soul, this is one of the biggest achievements for my soul. I really appreciate the nomination and may we the bloggers in union create a safer world through the words of our united wisdom.
Being appreciated by another fellow human being is what we the humans seek, knock, and ask for throughout the journey of life. This world unites through the words of wisdom.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Say 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Things About Me
I had written a blog post detailing 25 interesting facts about me, which you can read right here!
- I am an author with eight books published and have three more on the way! You can read more about them here.
- I am a blogger by personal choice. Through this journey, I am available to all throughout this world. I share my journey through life and am able to relate to you through this amazing journey.
- A spiritual person I am and I believe all humans belong within one group, one race, and one family.
- I but am a humanitarian whom believes humanity is above any differences we may have and for this reason I have taken pen to paper.
- Vegetarian I had become by choice as I love this one world. As a humanitarian, this was my sacred journey to peace and harmony.
- I believe in dreams as the world has but found religious and philosophical scholars, whom had walked upon this path, now scientists have also joined this sacred path.
- Single I am, again by choice. It is better not to be in a relationship rather than any broken one as I believe in true soulmates. Therefore, I shall wait for the true soulmate and until then, I have my spiritual wisdom to share with the world.
My 15 Nominees
I have met these bloggers on Twitter and they have all been amazing!
Blessings from Seattle,