Thank you for the blessed nomination Carrelle! You can read her blog post right here!
Blogging for me is a path to all humans with humanity. As the words of wisdom but take birth within the power of the pen, I have but given my love and blessings to all of humanity.
Through this journey, I have found so many bloggers whom too have taken this passion to their hearts. Each time a blogger nominates my blog for another award, this keeps my lantern of hope glowing. I love how we, the blogging community all across this globe, have found a united field through our passion for writing. I have found humanity through the pages of all of the bloggers across this globe.
Within my mind, I can imagine a globe of bloggers trying to unite all humans throughout this globe within the power of the pen. Today, again I am blessed to find upon my door another knock from a fellow blogger recognizing each other’s work as a united accomplishment. For us the family of bloggers, there is nothing that separates us from one another, but we unite through words of wisdom.
I am a proud family member of bloggers. Today I know, I have blogging families across this globe and never shall I feel lonely as whenever or wherever I need support, there is a blogger sending his or her support through the words of wisdom.
To be nominated by my family of bloggers is a confirmation of my faith, bloggers are there for you and for me.
In union, let us be there for all of humanity for I believe bloggers are humans with humanity.
Thank you and my blessings and love be with you.
Liebster Award Rules:
You can read the rules right here. Originally, this award was for blogs with smaller following, but now if you want to support any blogger, regardless of their following count – you can nominate them!
Here are my questions from Carrelle that she wrote in her blog post:
- If you could go back In time, what would you like to change about the world, and why?
Time is a journey trough the lives of the blessed travelers. I believe we do travel back in time, through the historical pages of the historians. As we take lessons from the historical pages, we change ourselves and avoid the mistakes they but had made as they left behind learned lessons of life. I take lessons from history and historical figures to only better myself and all of the society.
- If you could be one character in a movie, which one would you be and why?
I believe life is a movie, and we the humans are but playing our own roles within this movie. I could only be myself as that is who I but am as this is my life journey.
- What is your biggest fear in life?
I fear life in itself as this is a journey I would like to complete within my Lord’s commandments. I don’t fear my Lord, but I fear the humans taking another human upon the wrong path.
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
The seasons change and so do the humans. Our taste changes within time. If I had to say one movie, I would definitely say, Sleepless in Seattle.
- Who inspires you the most and why?
A human with humanity. A prime minister from a far away land inspires me for the way he but lives his life. I have compared him to Mahatma Gandhi from the past. I have dedicated my books in his name for my sacred admiration of this honorable man. His name is the honorable Prime Minister Mark Rutte. You can read my blog post right here!
- What is happiness to you?
A world where all the children have food, health, and wisdom, so they could use their blessed journey through life as a gift for all the children of the future. A world where there is no division created through race or religion.
- Which book that you have read that changed your life?
Spiritual Lighthouse: The Dream Diaries Of Ann Marie Ruby is a book I had written, yet, it really is what had changed my life. I had through my writing journey, become spiritually awakened to all human across this globe.
- What has been the most memorable moment of your life. What was is it about?
Through my books I have talked about a person I admired within this time and age. All around this globe, I search for a human with humanity and as I had taken a short trip through the Netherlands, a person had come and held onto me so I didn’t fall off of the sidewalk curb and hurt myself (which I frequently do and hurt my ankle!). When I never expected to even see him, he came and had helped me. The person I admire, Prime Minister Mark Rutte. For a very brief moment, I had met him. This will be, forever, the most memorable moment of my life. Read about it in my blog post.
- What scientific invention that you think was the greatest of all time?
As a sacred person always searching for humans with humanity, and my love for the wellbeing of all humans alike, I must say antibiotics. A young child fighting for her life, has a bright and blessed future because of this drug. Like I say, blessed are the healers of this world.
- If I was to ask your friends to say a few words about you, what would be their answer?
I called a friend and asked her, this was her answer. “Spiritual person, who would walk all over this world to cover all from the cold with her own shawl, even at the expense of freezing herself.”
- What is one thing you would tell your younger self?
Awaken your mind, body, and soul to humanity.
I have met all of these kind bloggers on Twitter! My nominees:
- @LifeofHolly1 // https://lifeofholly.co.uk/
- @TravelerSincere // https://sinceretraveler.com
- @SincereMommy2 // http://sinceremommy.com/
- @joyfultinylife // https://joyfultinyliving.com/
- @sundaywithsandy // https://sundaymorningwithsandy.com/
- @SiobhainMckenna // https://wheresmypassport.squarespace.com/
- @SerialJetSetter // https://serialjetsetter.com/
- @Wayfarem // https://wayfarem.home.blog/
- @ForeverLostInT2 // https://foreverlostintravel.com/
- @ModInTheMitten // https://moderninthemitten.com/
- @WanderingNobody // https://wanderingnobody.com/
- Who are you in your own words?
- What is your life goal?
- Today humans are lost and stranded without humanity. How could we the humans bring back humanity?
- Do you believe in dreams?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What is your favorite song? Why is it that you love this song?
- If you could spread the messages of only one historical figure, who would you choose, and why?
- Where on this world would you love to live for the rest of your life, and why?
- What are life’s biggest blessings within your sacred eyes?
- If you could go all around the world and vacation forever, or be with your family within your own home, what would you choose?
- Love, live, and laugh, the three awakening wonders of life, do you live within these sacred beliefs of life?
I hope you have a blessed day thinking and writing these answers. Please enjoy this year as she leaves us and I wish a very blessed new year to all,